You can find my work in these books and magazines:
coming soon: Stencil Girl: Mixed-Media Techniques for Making and Using Stencils by Mary Beth Shaw (October 2013) I am a participating artist in her guest gallery.
I am hosting a new column "Make It Your Own" in Somerset Studio! Beginning with July/August 2011.
NOTE: Stampington has changed their website so some of the following links may be broken.
- Alphabetica by Lynne Perrella, Quarry Books, 2006.
- Altered Books, Collaborative Journals & Bookmaking by Holly Harrison, Quarry Books 2003
- Altered Couture No. 2 by Stampington & Co. Spring 2007
- Altered Imagery by Karen Michel, Quarry Books 2005
- Apronology 2009 by Stampington & Co.
- Art Journaling Summer 2011 (Artist Portfolio) by Stampington
- Art Stamping Workshop by Gloria Page, North Light Books, 2006
- Artful Blogging Vol. 2007, and Vol. VI 2009 by Stampington & Co.
- Artful Blogging Vol. VI, Spring 2009 by Stampington & Co.
- Artists Cafe Vol. I Dec 2007, Vol. II 2008, by Stampington and Co.
- Artists Cafe Volume II, Dec 2008 by Stampington & Co.
- Artists Cafe Volume III, Dec 2009 by Stampington & Co.
- Artists Journals & Sketchbooks by Lynne Perrella, Quarry Books, 2004
- Artist Making and Studio Spaces, Jan 2010,book by Lynne Perrella.
- Beyond Paper Dolls by Lynne Perrella, Stampington & Co. 2006
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Children with Special Needs 2007
- Collage Lab, Feb 2010, book by Bee Shay
- Handcrafted Vol. I 2005, Vol. II 2006, by Stampington & Co.
- Mixed Emulsions by Angela Cartwright, Quarry Books 2007
- Somerset Apprentice Volume I (2009) by Stampington & Co.
- Somerset Apprentice Volume 4 (2011) by Stampington & Co.
- Somerset Digital Studio Vol. I 2008 by Stampington & Co.
- Somerset Life Volume I 2007, by Stampington & Co.
- Somerset Studio July/August 2011 - debut of new column "Make It Your Own"
- Somerset Studio , and Inspirations, by Stampington & Co. for index of articles, see HERE. (link no longer works...waiting to see if they revise)
- Somerset Wedding No. 1 2005 by Stampington & Co.
- Stamp Artistry by Rice Freeman-Zachery, Quarry Books 2003
- Stampington Stamps Celebrating the Season, Tea & Coffee, Clearly Impressed
- The Pulse of Mixed Media, by Seth Apter (March 2012)
- Transparent Art by Stampington 2005
- True Colors by Stamptington & Co. 2003